TikTok has become one of the most popular social media platforms in recent years, and it is an amazing place for original content creators and brands to share their videos and grow their reach. Millions of users share and repost content worldwide on a daily basis. But sometimes, you may face issues reposting someone else’s video with your followers.
Therefore, it is quite challenging to see the reposted content on TikTok. The platform recently launched a new feature called the “Repost” button.
In this article, we’ll explore a way to find your TikTok reposts and why it’s important to keep a record of them, as well as we’ll unveil top third-party tools and apps that keep track of your reposts and show examples of how other brands and content creators have accessed repost button feature to expand their reach on the social media platform.
Let’s have a glimpse of how to see your reposts on TikTok.
Check out: Can You See Who Views Your TikToks?
TikTok doesn’t have a built-in Repost feature before, so when you want to repost something, you need to download the video first and then re-upload it on TikTok. As a result, it leads to a copyright warning.
However, TikTok has introduced its new Repost feature to the app. It allows you to repost someone else posts to your friends’ feeds on TikTok without any infringement. The Repost tool in TikTok works similarly to the “Retweets” feature on Twitter or posting someone else’s material in your Instagram stories.
Tracking reposts on TikTok is extremely beneficial for original content creators and brands because it lets them know how their content is being shared and how to approach new audiences.
Reasons Why You Should Track Your Reposts on TikTok
- You can see who is sharing your content and how far it is reaching. Additionally, it will identify which types of content appeal to your audience.
- Connect with new audiences, expand your reach, and increase your engagement through reposting videos.
- Get a good opportunity to connect with those who have a large following, plus they repost your content.
- Reposts can measure the performance of your content. It lets you know which content resonates with the audience and which does not so that you can adjust your strategy accordingly.
- It will bring new followers and views. Therefore, you can decide what type of content viewers prefer so that you can create it in the future.
The Repost option makes it super easy and quick to re-share a video on TikTok. Follow these easy steps to repost a video on TikTok:
- Go to the TikTok app and search for the video you want to share with the repost button.
- When you find your reposted video, click the Share button in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Go to the Send to Poop-Up page and click on the new Repost option that appears next to your contacts.
- At last, the Reposted information will display, and you can add a caption message here for reposting.
Do you want to remove a reposted video from your profile? Don’t worry at all! Here’s how to do it:
Step 1: Open the video that you want to delete from your list of reposts.
Step 2: Select the Share arrow button once again.
Step 3: You will now see the Remove Post option instead of the Repost option. Click on it.
Step 4: Confirm it, as it will remove your repost as well as your comment.
Hopefully, you’re well-equipped with all the knowledge you require to repost videos to TikTok and maintain tabs on them after the fact, so let’s start to share it!
Keeping track of your content reposted on TikTok is important for maintaining an organized profile and managing your shared content effectively. With the help of our outlined methods in this article, you can easily view what you have reposted on TikTok and stay connected with your shared content.
Whether you access TikTok’s built-in history feature, check your profile activity, utilize third-party tools, discover your device’s local storage, or contact TikTok support, there are plenty of ways to use and manage your reposted videos.
So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and explore these ways to see what you reposted on TikTok.
- How To Make a Playlist On TikTok In 2 Ways.
- How to Save TikTok Video to Your Camera Roll
- How to Go Viral on Tiktok: 10 Tips To Get Success