Are you dreaming of getting the latest Apple masterpiece, the iPhone 14 Pro Max, but worried about the hefty price tag? Well, you are lucky enough. In this comprehensive guide, we will learn top-notch strategies and simple methods on how to get a free iPhone 14 Pro Max without investing a single penny.
Let’s dive into the world of opportunities and explore the secrets that will make you the proud owner of this cutting-edge smartphone.
You can also check out: The History of iPhone Generations From 2007-2022.
You can get iOS 14, but you need to sign up for a specific phone plan first. However, there are some warnings and limitations, which often include trading in your old phone. Here is a list of the carriers and retailers that provide a free iOS 14 Pro Max after you sign up.
It gives you a free iOS 14, iOS 14 Pro, or Pro Max if you buy them via the Best Buy website and activate them upon purchase. You must follow the given steps to take advantage of this blast offer:
- Trade your iPhone 12 or newer.
- Purchase a Get More, Play More, Do More, or Unlimited plan with AT&T or Verizon through Best Buy.
After trading and purchasing an eligible plan, we are bringing an amazing offer of up to $800 off for the Free iPhone 14 line. Furthermore, you get $200 towards the cost of substituting with another provider. You must follow the given steps to qualify:
- Do trade in your old phone free from battery damage (leaking, swelling, being hot to the touch, or other forms of damage).
- Select the 5G unlimited plan and sign up on a new line.
Unfortunately, it only operates in certain states, but if your luck works out, you will get an iOS 14 for free without a trade-in. Additionally, without a trade-in, you can still save $500 on your new Apple handset. It offers a 36-month Unlimited Evolved Basic, Everyday, or Even Better plan contract.
AT&T offers an iPhone 14 through an update for up to $700 off on any of the iPhone 14 models. It means you will pay the remaining $99.99 balance on the phone’s base model. Here are the steps to follow while taking advantage of this bumper offer:
- Trade in an eligible old phone. You can access up to $700 in credits for trade-ins valued at $130 or higher, and up to $350 in credits can be accessed for trade-ins valued at $35 to $129.
- You can sign up for an unlimited plan of at least $75 monthly for new customers and pay a $35 activation/upgrade fee.
Thus, we have covered all US carriers or retailers offering an iPhone 14 for free. But make sure to be aware of thieves when you’re out, and you’re not the only one looking to get an iOS 14 for free.
- How To Use Apple Pay on iPhone At Retail Stores
- How to Temporarily Disable Instagram Account on iPhone
- How To Verify Card for Apple Pay on iPhone