Apple Pay is modern contactless tech that is an easy technique to make payments with your Debit and credit card from your iPhone. Users have just to grasp their iPhone and close the contactless reader with their finger on the touch ID. But users must add their debit or credit card information to their Apple Pay account and verify it via their iPhone or other devices.
Apple Pay is the easiest way to pay for your procurement everywhere, where contactless payments are accepted. However, it changes your credit or debit card and cash with an easier, safer, and private payment process, whether you are in-store or transferring cash to friends or family. Which is accepted on millions of online websites, applications, and in-store.
Here we have shared how you can authenticate your card for Apple Pay on your iPhone. So let’s hover over to know the steps.
Steps to Verify Card for Apple Pay on iPhone
- Open your iPhone and navigate to the wallet app.
- In the wallet app, click the Add button at the top right side.
- Then tap on the Debit or Credit Card option to add a card.
- After that, click on the continue option to proceed ahead.
- The app inquires you to provide info approving your card for use with Apple Pay.
- Select your desired verification method with your bank or card issuer: (text or email).
- After that, a verification code will be sent to your number or email.
NOTE: Keep in mind that you will require these things to set up or verify your credit or debit card on Apple Pay on your iPhone.
- iPhone 6 or later models
- iPhone with the up-to-date version of iOS
- Your phone should be allied to the internet
- A maintained debit or credit card from an active issuer
- Your Apple ID is retained in your iPhone
When you are in a supermarket to buy groceries, you can pay for your purchase via apple pay from your iPhone. But remember that you have to verify your credit or debit card on an Apple Pay account.
In this post, we have shared the simple step to authenticate your bank card for an Apple Pay account.
If you want to know any questions related to the apple pay account, don’t hesitate to share your questions.