A pop-up card looks very attractive due to the three-dimensional outcome they have when you expose them. The themes for a pop-up card are never-ending. You could use a cake for a birthday pop-up card, send flowers inside a thank you card, a heart for Valentine’s card, a Mother’s Day and Christmas cards.
This entertaining guide describes simple steps to make a crop-up birthday card.
What Do You Need to Make Pop-Up Cards?
You require quite basic things to make a popup birthday card. But we recommend you slog with what you have and have a good dive in your craft box.
Here we have listed some things you require to create a pop-up birthday card.
- A6 Card Stock
- Glitter and colorful Paper
- Washi tape
Steps to Make Pop-Up Birthday Card
Creating a pop-up card is a whimsical way to get family members crafting together, making a lovely family activity where everybody can get tangled. So if you want to make a family get-up but don’t know how to make pop-up cards.
Read the following guidance to know how to make it.
- At first, take two pieces of A4 card paper that measure 15 cm and fold them. One piece will be the inside section of the pop-up, and the other is the outside of your cards. So select colors that ensemble your design.
- After that, make two parallel cuts about 1 inch or 2.5 cm long through the fold and inward side of the paper of your pop-up birthday card.
- Then open the card and crease you’re the tabs along the center so it is popping inwards in the direction of yours.
- Next, open the card again; the tab should be organized to embellish. Decorate the card as you want.
- Now grasp the second card and apply the glue stick on the opposite of your first card with the fold popped out.
- Then attach it to the second piece of card to ensure both pieces stand firm and even them out so there are no creases.
- Now it’s time to be amusing, where you can get artistic. You can stick a picture to the tab or beautify the tab by adding glitter, ribbons, and stickers.
- After that, write a beautiful text to the recipient on the paper to your pop-up birthday card.