Do you want to transfer money from Cash App to Apple Pay quickly and hassle-free? This blog helps you to transfer funds between the two most popular and successful digital wallets, such as Cash App and Apple Pay.
These two mind-blowing apps provide P2P transactions without going anywhere. Cash App is available for iPhone and Android devices, while Apple Pay Card is for iPhones, iPads, iMacs, and Apple Watches.
Sending money from Cash App to Apple Pay is a less effort process; you can easily transfer funds within minutes. However, you can’t directly transfer the money from one app to another. Firstly, you will need to link your Cash Card or Bank Account to perform transactions in Apple Wallet.
Related: How to Get Free Money On Cash App
Method 1: How to Transfer Money from Cash App to Apple Pay with Cash Card
The Cash Card is a free debit card that is connected to the Cash App that allows you to send and receive payments from banks and other digital wallets. This card is easily connected to the Apple Pay wallet to make contactless payments.
Moreover, many people got confused while transferring the money from Cash App to Apple Pay. This process is simple to send money, but firstly, you will have to link your Cash Debit Card to your Apple wallet.
Steps to Link Cash App Card to Apple Pay Wallet
To link Cash App Card to Apple Pay wallet, follow these below-mentioned steps.
- Launch the Apple Wallet on your iOS device.
- Click on the Apple Cash Card.
- Tap on the three-dot icon in the top right corner to show more options.
- Select Add Card from the given options.
- Scan your Cash App Card or manually type the details of your card.
- Verify your card details by entering the verification code that will arrive on your Cash App register number.
After linking the card to your digital wallet, you can now easily transfer the amount to your Apple Pay wallet.
Steps to Transfer Money from Cash Card to Apple Pay
- Launch the Apple Wallet on Your iOS device.
- Tap Apple Cash Card on the menu.
- Click on the More button, which will shown in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select the First option, Add Money.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer and click on Add.
- Choose the option Debit Card. If you connect two or more cards to your account, Tap on the Debit card and select the Cash App Debit Card.
- Press on Double click to pay button, and your money will be added to your Apple Pay Wallet.
Method 2: Sending Money from Cash App to Apple Pay without a Card
Many people think it is impossible to send money from Cash App to Apple Pay Without a card, but that is not true. However, you cannot transfer funds from the Cash App to Apple Wallet directly, but you can do that with the help of a bank account.
To send money from Cash App to Apple Pay without a Card, you have to link your Bank account to Cash App and transfer the money from Cash App to your Bank account. After that, you have to link your Apple Pay wallet to your Bank account and send money from the bank to Apple Pay Wallet.
Below, we have share Step by step-by-step guide on how you can send money from Cash App to Apple Pay without a card.
How to Connect Bank Account to Cash App
To link a bank account to your cash app account, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Open Cash App on your Android and iOS devices.
- Create your account if you don’t have an account before.
- Log in with your credentials.
- Click on your profile icon on your Cash App home screen.
- Scroll down and select Linked Banks.
- On the next window, click on the Link Bank.
- Enter your account number and required details.
- Click the Link button and your Cash App will be merged with your bank account.
Once your bank account is linked, you can transfer money from Cash App to Bank by following the steps.
Steps to Transfer Money from Cash App to a Bank Account
- Go to the Cash App and Tap on the Money Tab.
- Click Cash Out.
- Enter the desired amount to transfer, and click Continue.
- Select the bank where you want to transfer your funds and Tap Continue.
- Select the mode of transfer, Standard or Instant. Standard transfer requires 1-3 business days, while instant transfer requires a fee.
- Click Cash Out to confirm the transfer.
Once you receive your funds in your bank account, you can transfer this money to your Apple Pay with these straightforward steps. Firstly, you need to link your same bank account to your Apple Pay wallet.
Now, let’s move forward to the steps on how to link a bank account to Apple Pay.
How to Link Bank Account to Apple Pay
- Open the Apple Pay Wallet app.
- Click on Apple Cash Card.
- Press the three dots icon on the top right side.
- Select the Card details option to add Bank details.
- Click on Bank Account and add the routing number and account number.
- Click on the Next button that will appear on the top right corner of the screen.
Your bank account will be linked to your Apple Pay wallet. Now, it’s time to transfer money from your bank to your Apple Pay wallet.
Adding Money to Apple Wallet from Bank
- Open the Apple Pay wallet on your iPhone, iPad, and Apple watch.
- Click on the Apple Cash Card, and then tap on the three-dots, button.
- Select Add Money and enter the transfer amount.
- Tap on Add, and your fund will be added to your Apple Pay Wallet.
No, a Debit Card is not necessary to add money to your Apple Pay wallet; you can use a credit card or bank account to add money to your digital wallet.
There is no direct way to send money from Cash App to a PayPal account. But you can transfer your money to a bank account from a Cash App, and you can easily deposit to your PayPal account. However, these processes required 1-3 working days. If you need an urgent transaction, you can withdraw money from the Cash Card through ATM and then deposit it to your PayPal Account.
To send money through Apple Pay, open the Apple Pay Wallet App > click on the Apple Cash Card > enter the receiver details > Put the amount you want to transfer > verify your Face ID, Touch ID, and device passcodes to confirm the transaction.
That’s how you can transfer money from Cash App to Apple Pay with or without a Debit Card. You can easily transfer funds between both apps through Cash Card and Bank Account. Moreover, after adding money to Apple Pay, your iPhone becomes your wallet to pay bills in stores, purchase Apple devices, and subscribe to services like iTunes, Apple News, apps, and games.
- How To Get Cash App Barcode To Load Money
- How To Put Money On a Cash App Card At ATM
- How To Withdraw Bitcoin On Cash App In Few Steps
- How To Unlock Borrow On Cash App
- How To Bypass Cash App Verification