To unlock Borrow on the Cash App, you need to understand Cash App Borrow is a feature of the Cash App that offers eligible users short-term loans of up to $200. This app charges a flat 5% fee for the loan. However, it should be paid back over four weeks to prevent a 1.25% finance charge.
If you are going to use Cash App Borrow, you must have prior knowledge of how to use it and what it will cost you.
Let’s explore what eligible Cash App users need to know about Borrow and how to use the feature if you decide it is the right option.
How to Borrow Money From the Cash App
You must check the app to see if Cash App Borrow is available to you. Follow the given steps to determine if you can borrow money from Cash App and how to do it.
- Go to the Cash App and open it.
- Click on the home screen icons and go to the “Banking” header.
- Look at the word “”
- If you can see “Borrow,” it means you are ready to use the Cash App loan.
- Click on “”
- Select “”
- It will tell you how much you are able to borrow. Depending on your regular deposit, it can be $20 to $200.
- Click an amount and choose your repayment plan.
- Read the user agreement carefully and then accept your Cash App Borrow loan if you want it.
How to Unlock Borrow on Cash App
Follow the mentioned steps to unlock borrow on this app:
- Open the Cash app and Log In.
- Head to the “Money” tab at the bottom left.
- Click on the “Unlock” button to open unlock burrow screen.
- Select “Continue” to unlock the borrow feature.
- Access the new “Borrow” option in the “Money” tab screen.
Now that the feature is unlocked, you can borrow money from the Cash App.
States of Cash App Borrow 2023
Below is a list of Cash App borrow states:
- North Carolina.
However, you cannot access it automatically even if you live in the mentioned states. You must wait until Cash App invites you to try the borrow feature, even if you meet all the requirements. This list is subject to change without notice at the discretion of Cash App.
Hence, you need to open the Cash App on your device and check if this option is available.
Cash App has built its payment service to be highly reliable and has fewer fees charged to its users. Cash App has included a loan feature to continue offering excellent financial assistance to its users. Their users can easily borrow money and pay it back at the agreed time.
This article will walk you through how to unlock the borrow feature on Cash App to start getting loans.
You must try the Cash App borrow feature!