Can you put money on your Cash App card via ATM? Yes, you can; we will walk you through a comprehensive guide on how to put money on a Cash App card at ATM, ensuring you have the funds you need at your fingertips. However, you can also deposit cash at a participating store, such as Walmart, or add a bank or card to your Cash Card balance.
You can check this as well: Walmart Call Out Number & Call In Number (2023)
Let’s explore and find out more solutions we have gathered so far for adding money to the Cash App and the Cash Card.
- Pass over from a linked bank account.
- Deposit cash at your choice of retail stores.
- You can deposit cash into a linked bank account at an ATM and transfer money to a cash card.
- You may also deposit a check through the Cash App.
Look For an ATM That Supports Cash App Card Deposits
To put money on your Cash App card at an ATM, you must search for an ATM that accepts Cash App card deposits. However, not all ATMs have access to this feature; the number of ATMs accessing Cash App card deposits is expanding steadily. You can locate such ATMs using the Cash App’s official website or mobile app. Hence, this app gives you a comprehensive list of nearby ATMs that allow Cash App card deposits, saving you time and effort.
Key Points To Do Before Depositing Your Cash App Card
It is important to get your Cash App card ready for deposits. Here are the simple steps to prepare your card:
- Open the Cash App on your mobile device.
- Log in to your account via your credentials.
- Go to the My Cash tab and select the Cash App card icon.
- Click Activate Cash App Card and follow the on-screen instructions to activate your card.
- Enter a personal identification number (PIN) for your Cash App card when activation is done. This PIN is necessary for completing ATM transactions.
Thus, your Cash App card is activated and ready to use for ATM deposits.
Step-by-Step Guide to Put Money on Cash App Card at ATM
Hence, you have already located a compatible ATM and prepared your Cash App card, Let’s explore the given step-by-step process of putting money on your Cash App card at the ATM:
- Look for the nearest ATM that supports Cash App card deposits using the Cash App’s official website or mobile app.
- Go to your ATM location and make sure that your Cash App card and PIN are with you.
- Put your Cash App card into the ATM’s card slot.
- Follow the given prompts and instructions and tap the option for Cardless Deposits or Cash App Deposits to continue loading money onto your Cash App card.
- Enter the selected amount you wish to load onto your Cash App card. Double-check the amount for accuracy.
- Confirm your transaction details and verify the information.
- Enter your PIN to authorize the transaction.
- Let the ATM process the transaction. It will take a few moments.
- Once it is done, a receipt will be dispensed from the ATM. Take the receipt for your records.
- Now remove your Cash App card from the ATM and put it in a safe place.
Congratulations! You have successfully loaded money on your Cash App at the ATM. The funds will be available on your Cash App card immediately.
6 Easiest Steps to Add Money to a Cash App
The easiest way to add money to your Cash App, which never bothers you with any fuss, is to add money to your balance from another bank account.
Here are the steps you must follow to add cash to your Cash App:
- Click the banking tab in your Cash App.
- Select Add Cash.
- Choose an amount.
- Click Add.
- Access Touch ID or type your PIN.
However, you need to link your bank account to add cash to your Cash App and Card. If you haven’t set it up yet, here’s how to do it.
Here’s how to Add a bank to your Cash App:
- Click the Profile Icon in your Cash App.
- Select Linked Banks.
- Tap Link Bank.
- Follow the prompts.
On the other hand, if you want to modify a linked bank account, do the given steps below:
- Click the Profile Icon in the Cash App.
- Choose Linked Banks.
- Choose the bank account to substitute or remove.
- Click on Remove Bank or Replace Bank.
- Follow the prompts on the display.
How to Deposit Paper Money to Cash App
However, Cash App won’t allow cash deposits at ATMs yet, but you can deposit cash into your Cash App at various retailers.
Cash Deposits are recently supported at:
- Walmart (Customer Service Desk/Money Centers)
- Dollar General.
- Family Dollar.
- Kwik Trip.
Here’s how you can find your nearest location:
- Choose the Banking tab in Cash App.
- Select Paper Money.
- Use the search bar to put an address or find a location near you through GPS.
You don’t put money on Cash App Card at an ATM; you can deposit cash at a retail store. Bank transfers are the simplest way to add money to your Cash App account. Link a verified bank or card to your account and access your bank balance to put money on your Cash Card. You can also transfer funds from the app.
Furthermore, you can also visit a retail store, such as Walmart, 7-Eleven, or Walgreens, and ask the cashier to deposit paper money into your Cash Card. You may verify yourself and receive your card reloaded within a few minutes!