Are you buying a new tablet for you but not sure which one is right for you?
Our research team spent hours researching and testing to get this answer. We found that Apple iPad Air (5th Generation 2022) is the overall best tablet for watching videos, getting work done, browsing the internet, gaming, and eBooks.
In this post, we have shared reviews on this iPad and also shared other recommended tablets from different brands as per the user’s preference.
Apple iPad Air (5th Gen 2022) – The Overall Best Tablet
Why we picked this iPad: It is a great iPad that can handle almost any kind of task like gaming, business work, media, and more.
Apple has done its best by giving its best tablet (iPad Air) sells at $599. When combined with optional 5G support, Apple’s M1 chip gives a stellar performance for heavier duties. It offers an excellent 12MP front-facing camera with Apple’s face tracking center of stage technology making this iPad a great optimal for video calls.
Moreover, it offers a premium design in different colors, touch ID, compatibility with Apple’s Magic Keyboard, second-generation Apple Pencil, and a longer lifespan.
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga (7th Generation) is Best for Workaholics
Why we select this Tablet: If you are going to do serious business work on a tablet, then you must pick this ThinkPad tablet.
Does your work demand a solid-performance tablet, and you are wondering which tablet is right for you? This hybrid laptop fits all office work, like using it for emails, preparing presentations, writing documents, and assembly sheets. Even most of the companies choose this tablet for their workstation.
Amazon Kindle (2022) for eBook Reader
Why we choose this tablet: If you are buying a tablet for just reading books Amazon Kindle is the best option.
For Book readers, this tablet is worth buying at the price of $140. It has a 6-inch E Ink screen that offers 300 pixels on each inch, which makes the text sharp and easy to read. Also features a moveable size that is appropriate for carrying it everywhere.
Finally, Amazon switched from a Micro USB cable to a USB C for charging, which means that you don’t need an extra special cable to charge it. Moreover, it features 16 GB storage; pretty much for your eBook library.
Best Budget-Friendly Tablet – Xiaomi Redmi Pad SE
Why we select this: It is the cheapest Android tablet that offers standard features.
Are you looking for a cheap Android tablet and thinking about which tablet is right? If this is your situation then you must pick Redmi Pad SE that trades for just $199. Its price is not apparent from the design and display. With a premium aluminum alloy build design but only 478 grams in weight, though the display is HD + LCD with a 90Hz refresh Rate.
It also offers Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 solid performance, greater audio than you expect, and better-quality battery life. However, you will get just 14 and 15 new versions of Android. It causes software issues as Xiaomi adds all the extra applications to its MIUI Android skin.
Best Tablet for a Kid: Fire HD 8 2022 (Kids Edition)
Why we chose this tablet: It is a reasonable and durable tablet for giving to your kid because it is unlikely to break. However, if it does so, its renewal is not too pricey.
Does your kid insist you get them a new tablet? Amazon Fire HD 8 12th generation (2022) is a great option for you. This kid-friendly size and budget-friendly tablet has a 2-year worry-free damage plan. So, if your child breaks it, then you can return it to Amazon, and the company will replace it for free. Moreover, this tablet is overall good for streaming videos, TV series, cartoons, and movies from different streaming services.
Apple iPad Pro (2021) for Gamers
Why we select this iPad: For the ultimate gaming experience this iPad is the best choice for you.
Are you a gaming lover and want to play games everywhere, like in a car, washroom, bed, or couch, and thinking which tablet is right for you? Then, Apple iPad Pro 12.9 (2021) would be the optimal choice to get a better gaming experience on a Tablet.
It features an M1 chipset lifted from Macs to get you the desktop power in a tablet for gaming, pictures, and editing. This iPad also includes great features like long long-lasting battery, a virtuous camera, a magic keyboard, an Apple Pencil 2, and a mini-LED screen with a high refresh rate and resolution.
Consider these Things when Buying a Tablet
- Purpose of Using Tablet: first, you have to decide why you want a tablet. Whether you want to use it for media consumption, gaming, casual web browsing, workspace, or for your kid. Every tablet has its distinct technical specifications. So, the right tablet for you is one that meets your needs.
- Price Range: Try to find a tablet that fits your budget, even if it does not necessarily have every feature you want from a tablet.
- Operating System: There are many Operating systems to choose from for a tablet, including iOS, Android OS, Amazon Fire OS, and Microsoft Windows. Also, consider which OS supports the applications that you would install on your tablet.
- Size and Weight: If you are working on a tablet for a long period, then you must select a tablet that is lighter in weight.
- Display Type of Tablet: You must check the display quality of the tablet, whether you are playing games or just watching videos, as you spend lots of time ogling at the screen. If the display quality is dreadful, then you will probably stop using it.
- Network Connection: Try to find a tablet that supports 802.11n. and 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radio bands.
- Battery Life: A good running battery time is at least 8 hours. But if you are using the tablet all day, it is important to check the battery life details.
- Storage Space: If you want to do serious work, you need a virtuous amount of battery storage on your tablet. So, you should pick a tablet that has enough space for your workstation.
- Durability: Most people use tablets on the couch, beds, kitchen counter, and even while driving. That is why the overall durability is important.
Yes, you can use a tablet as a PC. However, it depends on the tablet and the accessories a user has. Some tablets come with a keyboard and mouse that you can attach to them and make the tablet like a laptop. At the same time, users can use a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse with any tablet.
Different brands make tablets aimed at different buyers. So basically, there is no best brand; the best brand is one that is best for you and meets your needs.
In the global market, Apple iPads (iOS) have a 54.55 percent share. At the same time, Samsung tablets (Android operating system) have 28.33 percent.
- How To Get a Free iPad in 2023
- Chromecast Vs. Chromecast Ultra: Major Difference?
- Online Application Form to Get Free Tablet in the US