The Cash App is a peer-to-peer money transfer app that is a useful payment application to transfer and obtain money, exchange bills, and demand money when a user has obliged you and can simply send each other money via your phones. Suppose you don’t want to obtain money requests from a user or any other concern; you block that user. But lest you find the need to deal with that user. That is why you must unblock that user currently on your cash app account.
What will you do? Do you know how you can do it?
Well, don’t fear. This article will demonstrate a simple step-by-step guide to removing a user from your block list on your cash app.
Step-by-Step Guide to Unblock A User on Cash App
When you block someone for any reason or unintentionally, you want to transact with them now. So, it is vital to remove that user from the block list.
If you want to do so, we have shared the simple steps to follow immediately.
- Step 1: First of all, log in to your cash app account on your device.
- Step 2: Now, navigate to the Cash App Transaction activity option.
- Step 3: Here, find the person you want to unblock (users can search for users by entering the name on the search bar).
- Step 4: Afterward, click on that person’s account to proceed.
- Step 5: Here, tap on the three-dot icon you will see at the top right corner.
- Step 6: Then, a pop-up menu list will appear on your screen. Here you will see Unblock option.
- Step 7: Now, just tap the Unblock option to remove that user from your Cash App block list.
Once you unblock a user, you can receive notifications, receive and send money, view transaction history send and receive messages to each other.
Note: Make sure to add that unblocked user to your contact list again.
What to Do If Cash App is not Unblocking A User?
You can straightforwardly unblock a user on the Cash App using the steps mentioned above. But occasionally, even after going through the required steps, you might still be incompetent in doing the transactions, or the app is not unblocking that user.
This can be due to some reasons, including the following described below.
- The User Has Also Blocked You: Possibly, the user responds by blocking you. In this situation, you cannot transact with that user even after unblocking them.
- Poor Internet Connection: You will not be able to unblock a user effectively if your wifi or internet connection is shaky
- Account Restrictions & Permissions: Cash App can control any user account for verification or other motives. When your account is banned, you cannot unblock any user on the cash app. You have to wait till your account is brought back.
- Old Software Version: You cannot remove a user from the block list when your cash app account is not updated to the up-to-date version.
In this state, luckily, you can contact cash app customer service. Their legislatures are pretty much supported and specialized in their work. They will evaluate your problems and recommend resolutions accordingly.
You can unblock a user on the Cash app to straightforwardly accomplish your communications in the application. This feature lets you only get messages and payments from selected users and people you believe. Moreover, lets you keep clear of defrauders and use the app without upsetting confidentiality.
However, blocking a user for personal or security reasons is occasionally important. But in case you discover the requirement to manage with that user. Consequently, knowing the steps to unblock the person on the cash app is vital.
So, I hope this post effectively helps you unblock someone. Plus, feel free to comment with your questions in the section below.