Suppose you don’t need your FuboTV subscription or just want to take a break from it. You can cancel the subscription at any time without any difficulty. That is why you are looking for how to cancel your FuboTV/account.
However, it embarked on its journey on January 1, 2015, primarily as a soccer streaming platform. It later became involved in an all-sports service in 2017, which is a testament to its growth and versatility. Then later, this subscription platform was co-founded by David Gandler, Alberto Horihuela, and Sung Ho Choi in January 2015.
How to Cancel FuboTV Subscription?
FuboTV is an American streaming television service allowing users to stream from over a hundred channels with live events. The best thing is that it has more sports shows than other services.
Suppose you find yourself in a situation where you no longer require your FuboTV membership due to time constraints. Or a desire to explore alternative streaming services or simply the need for a temporary break. Or else, for whatever reason, you can cancel it without any difficulty.
If you want to cancel your fuboTV subscription, follow these below-mentioned steps
Get Rid of FuboTV Membership on the FuboTV Site
If you acquired your FuboTV membership directly from their website, you could smoothly eliminate it by following the below-mentioned instructions.
- Sign up for your account on the website, and then choose a profile.
- Hit the profile option; you will see it next to the search option.
- Then drift over to the My Account option from the profile options.
- Then select the “Subscription and Billing” option from my account options.
- Hit the “Cancel Subscription” button you will grasp at the bottom.
- Then choose the “Complete cancellation” option to cancel or pause your subscription.
- After that, you will see an offer on your screen. Accept the offer on your screen by hitting “Redeem Offer” or cancel your request by “Cancel Subscription.”
- Now click “OK” to successfully cancel your subscription.
Remove FuboTV Subscription on Apple TV
It is also possible to cancel your fuboTV on your Apple TV. Rest assured that if you obtained your FuboTV via your Apple TV account, you could conveniently follow this process to accomplish the cancellation
- Beat on the home button on the remote of your Apple TV.
- Then go to the settings menu. You can find it by swiping it down on your Apple TV remote.
- Then select “Users and Accounts” and select your account at the top of the screen.
- Click the “Subscriptions” option to see your subscription settings.
- After that, navigate to the “Manage Subscription” option you will grasp at the bottom of the page.
- Now find FuboTV and hit it. You might have to try another cancellation method if you don’t find FuboTV in your active subscriptions.
- If you find it, select the “Cancel Subscription” option next. You should see this option at the bottom of the account page.
- Select “Confirm” to cancel your subscription.
- Now you can see the approval page on the screen that your FuboTV payment has been disregarded on your Apple TV.
How to Cancel FuboTV on Your Roku Device
You can also get rid of FuboTV membership on Roku devices. But remember that this process only works if you purchase a FuboTV subscription via your Roku account.
- Beat the home switch on your Roku remote.
- Utilize the directional pad to discover the way to the channel grid and highlight the partner subscription channel or Roku Channel.
- Click the “Star” button on the remote to open the list of options for the desired channel.
- Choose the Manage Subscription to review the renewal date and access additional options.
- To unsubscribe from Fubo, select the Cancel Subscription option.
- After that, a confirmation notification and a reminder of when you will no longer have the right to enter the subscription will appear.
- Then tap on the done button to complete the procedure.
How to Cancel FuboTV on iPhone, iPad, and iPod
It is also possible to eliminate your fuboTV subscription on your iOS device. But remember that you can only do this if you bought your FuboTV account with your Apple account.
- Open your device settings by hitting on the app with the gear icon.
- Tap on your name and profile picture at the top of the screen. It will take you to your ID settings.
- Click on “Subscriptions” to view your subscribed list.
- Here see FuboTV here. Once you find Fubo, hit on the “cancel subscription” option.
- Then tap on “Confirm” to end the process.
- A confirmation page must show you, saying that you’re “Subscription has been canceled” or “Free trial has been canceled.”
Remove FuboTV on Android Phones
If you have an Android phone, you can cancel FuboTV also on it. You can only cancel your FuboTV subscription via your web browser or with the Google play store.
- Open the Google play store application on your Android phone.
- Ensure you sign in with the account you used to purchase a FuboTV subscription. If you have many Google accounts, check that you’re signed into the right one.
- Hit the “Subscription” button to view all your subscribed services.
- Choose Fubo from the list and click the “Cancel Subscription” option.
- Your subscription has been successfully canceled now.
If you have FuboTV Subscription but don’t know how to cancel it, this post will help you know how to cancel FuboTV. If you cannot dedicate time to using your FuboTV membership and want to explore alternative streaming services. Or want to take a break from it, you can cancel it easily.
It presents an exciting opportunity to embrace new and diverse entertainment options. FuboTV doesn’t charge cancelation fees if you choose to end your subscription.
Let us know in the box if you find any difficulties when canceling your membership on Fubo; we are delighted to solve your issues.