Some people are excited to share their feelings through their favorite songs instead of writing a whole paragraph so that they can add music to their Facebook profile.
Luckily, Zuckerberg offers you the option to add music to your Facebook profiles. Furthermore, you can have various songs added to your Facebook profile and easily access the “pinned song” option, which is available right above your Facebook bio.
On the other hand, don’t forget another amazing option that allows you to add music to Facebook Stories. Why are you waiting? Let’s try this option now and have fun!
It is notified that the songs added to your Facebook profile will be set to public. However, if you set privacy, friends will see your posts, but songs on your Facebook profile will be posted publicly.
- Go to the Facebook app on Android or iOS.
- Open your Facebook profile.
- Scroll down to the “What’s on your mind” area. A “Photos, Avatars, and Life Events” tab will be under it.
- Go to the left side until you see the Music option, and click on it.
- Click on the + icon at the top right corner of the Facebook image page.
- Search your favorite song and click on the “Add” button beside it in blue color to add music to your Facebook profile.
- To pin a song, go back to the Music page and click the trip-dot icon beside your favorite song.
- Click on “Pin to Profile.”
Successfully! You can see your Facebook profile with your favorite song right above your Facebook bio.
Furthermore, to replace the song, click on the triple-dot icon next to the pinned song and unpin it.
- Go to the Facebook Music page.
- Click on the triple-dot icon next to the song.
- Tap on “Delete song from Profile.”
Unfortunately, this feature is only available to Facebook mobile users but will be available for desktop users in the future. To sum up, desktop users can add songs to their Facebook profile and see what songs are added to someone else’s profile.
Adding music to your Facebook profile is quite easy yet thrilling. It is a creative way to express your feelings instead of writing. All you need to do is follow the aforementioned steps above, see thousands of people join you, and use music to bring their pictures and videos to life.