Do you want to tease Alexa? It may seem a cool way to entertain yourself and friends. Amazon Alexa is a voice-controlled AI assistant that fulfills your commands, but if you want to have fun with Alexa by making her mad. You can do it by asking the weird questions.
Although Alexa is an AI that doesn’t feel anything, she does have a few pre-programmed responses to queries you can ask her. There are also some abilities you can allow that make Alexa seems mad. Additionally, you can customize angry responses using the Alexa app’s routine feature.
If you want to have fun with Alexa, here are some funny questions you can ask her. Remember that there are usually various responses to a single question. So it may be worth repeating a few times to see what happens.
Things to Know About Alexa
Alexa is a strong virtual assistant that can assist you with a variety of tasks. It has pre-programmed replies to certain instructions, and you can even make your own “angry” responses using routines.
Annoying questions can mad Alexa provoke irritated responses from her. So it’s necessary to know of this while interacting with her. Also, to be able to respond to requests, Alexa is an amazing platform for learning facts quickly. Ask Alexa questions like “Are you smart enough to solve the cube?” and she will respond to you.
Hilarious Things to Ask Alexa to Make Her Mad
- Ask Alexa to Make a Sandwich for You,(She responds, “Okay, You’re a sandwich.”)
- Ask Alexa about Siri. (She will respond “only with reputation.”)
- Ask Alexa, “Will you date me.” (She will respond, “I only like you as a friend.”)
- Ask Alexa how much weight you have. (She will respond, “I’m weightless, like a cloud, but wait a minute, clouds do have weight. But I think I’m’ not right.)
- Ask Her to play songs from a genre she doesn’t like
- Annoy Alexa by saying, “Your mother was a Hamster.” (She will taunt you badly by saying your father smells of elderberries.)
- Ask her to give you money.
- Alexa, will you marry me?
- Alexa, tell me the dirtiest joke you have ever heard.
- Ask Alexa to be serious.
- How old are you?
- Alexa, have you ever been in love?
- Did you fart, Alexa?
- Tease her by saying I’m your father.
- Tell me the value of Pi Alexa.
- Alexa, does your washing machine running?
- Sing a song for me, Alexa?
- Say, “Alexa can you see dead people.”
- Ask Alexa to fight with you.
- Keep saying her to tell you a joke until she gets mad.
- Alexa, can you solve my 1000’s problem?
- Do you have any idea about Cortana?
- Alexa, can you flush the Toilet?
- Ask Alexa the same questions several times to make her mad.
- Use offensive language to annoy her.
Use Custom Routine to Make Alexa Angry
However, you cannot make Alexa “angry” in the classic sense, as AI cannot feel anything. You will feel like Alexa is irritating you. In this way “Routines” feature of Alexa is the best and lets you customize your schedule.
Routines are Alexa shortcuts allowing you to make and execute custom activities and appeals. To make the routine follow the below steps:
- Choose More from the Alexa app, then move down to Routines.
- Tap the plus icon at the upper-right corner to add a new routine. Enter any name of the routine and then tap Next.
- The add action should be displayed on the next screen. When the section appears, tap the plus sign.
- Now, tap Voice, Type “get mad,” and then tap Next.
- Then, under the “Add” section, select Alexa Says, followed by Customized. You can fill this section as per you want. (Keep in mind, if you have more than one Alexa device, specify which one you wish to play this command from. Alternatively, you can select “the device you speak to, and it will play whatever Alexa device you are asking.
- After that, when you say, “Alexa, get a dump,” she will respond with a customized text.
- Now enjoy and mess with Alexa to make her angry.
Use Announce Feature to Quickly Broadcast
You can use another “Announce” feature to make Alexa mad. This feature lets you type or record something and play it all at once on all Alexa devices in your home.
For Example: record yourself yelling, “Dinner is done, hurry up! And then, play this recording from any Alexa device in your home.
If you play an announcement with a swear word, Alexa will censor it, but if you record your own statement with a swear word, Alexa will play it completely uncensored.
- Go to the Alexa app & move down to communicate under Announce.
- Find the Announce option and tap on it.
- Now, input your announcement here or record it by tapping the microphone.
- If you record, you can preview your recording before sending it out.
Is it Possible to Get Alexa to Swear at You?
Alexa will not swear at you no matter how hard you try, but there are some ways to break out the censoring. You can use the alternative spelling of swear words like “darn.” Other than that, Use Announce feature to record your voice swearing and play it uncensored on every Alexa device at your Place.
Alexa is a family-friendly AI voice assistant, which is why she doesn’t swear or use foul words by default. If you try hard to get Alexa to swear, she will respond, “I would not say anything bad.
Future of Alexa
However, the recent Alexa devices have enhanced AI and emotional skills. The conversational approach of Alexa has become less formal. Alexa can fulfill your command in a friendly, empathetic way or angry way, depending on the situation.
Amazon continues to produce more interactive content for its devices, and soon users will see advanced functionality for Alexa to show emotions more humanely.
Q. How to get Alexa to be rude?
No, Alexa cannot be rude. If you ask her to laugh hard, she will break out laughing.
Q. how to make Alexa laugh creepy?
To make Alexa laugh creepy, you must command, “Open your laugh box, Alexa.” It will play a laugh for you. When it stops, you can again ask her to laugh.
Q. What is Alexa’s Secret Code?
Alexa’s secret code is a cool prank based on the Konami code that Amazon’s developers have built into Alexa. To activate the device, users have to say “Alexa, up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, start. When activated, you will respond with, “The super Alexa mode is on, and you can be made more entertaining or mad.
As Alexa is an AI machine without emotions, that’s why no one can make her mad. But there are features that allow you to program a routine to make her irrational. However, Alexa has some pre-programmed passionate or angry replies. Meanwhile, you can also use the method mentioned above. Soon, you will see more advanced Alexa devices capable of knowing the natural language and emotions.