Looking for a way to download GTa San Andreas on Android easily? Your answer will be given in this article; just go through our step-by-step guide.
The Grand Theft Auto (GTA) franchise is one of the greatest and largest-selling gaming franchises worldwide. When we talk about the complete GTA series, San Andreas is the most beloved game so far for fans.
GTA San Andreas is available on every platform, and Rockstar Games has also released an official Android version of the game. Before installing the game, make sure you have enough storage space to access both the APK and OBB files of the game.
How to Download Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas On Android for Free
The game is not available for free on the Google Play Store. But you can download it with the help of a free mod version through HappyMod. When you’ve done installation on your PC, you can easily transfer and install it on your Android device.
- Select the Download button, and the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas download page will open in a new tab.
- Click the Download APK button, and it will download automatically on your computer.
- Then, utilize your USB cable to connect your Android device to your computer to transfer the file. In contrast, send the file through WhatsApp or Google Drive wirelessly.
- Head towards your Android device, change the privacy settings, and toggle on installations from unknown devices.
- Now, open the APK file and run the installer.
- Gives the confirmation that you want to install and accept the required permissions for the game to run properly.
- Now, the installation will run.
Grand Theft Auto GTA San Andreas requires an Android version similar to Honey Comb (3.0 and 3.2.6), Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0 and 4.0.4), Jelly Bean (4.1 and 4.3.1), Kit Kat (4.4, 4.4.4, 4.4.W and 4.4 W2), Lollipop (5.0 and 5.1.1) and Android Marshmallow (6.0.0 and 6.0.1). All these Android versions must install Grand Theft Auto GTA San Andreas on your device. It is recommended to have at least 4 GB of space in order to install Grand Theft GTA.
How to Install GTA San Andreas APK via Extractor App
|Note: Keep in mind that before going to install the game on your mobile, you need a File Extractor App. Here, we are accessing the ZArchiver App to install and extract files.|
Follow these steps:
Step 1: Download And Install the Apk
- Download the GTA San Andreas Apk + OBB files on your Android device.
- Open the ZArchiver App and head towards the Download folder.
- Here, find the download APK and OBB files.
- Click on the APK file and choose the Install button.
- Allow the installations from ZArchiver.
- Select Install, and the process will take a few seconds to complete.
- Click on Done. Remember not to open the game now!
Step 2: Extract and Place the OBB File
- After completing Step 1, go to the Download folder again and find the OBB file.
- Click on the file and tap on the Extract option.
- Now, return back and open the Android folder.
- Tab the OBB folder and open it.
- Next, click on the download arrow button.
- It will take a few seconds to extract. Once it is done, you are ready to open the game.
Step 3: Start GTA San Andreas
- Enable the option to access your photos and media on your device.
- Sign in to Rockstar Social Club for cloud saving. You can also skip this by clicking on Offline.
- Click on Start Game and enjoy your game.
Step-by-Step Guide to Download and Install Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas on PC
- Select the Download button, and it will redirect you to the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas download page.
- Click on the Download APK button, and it will start installing on your PC.
- When the APK file is downloaded, click on it, and it will extract your Android emulator and install the file.
- The Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas logo will appear on your desktop after completing the installation. Choose to open the game by clicking the desktop icon or find it in the Android emulator.
Overview of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas game is an action-adventure game introduced by Rockstar North in 2004 and published by Rockstar Games. One of the fifth main entries in the Grand Theft Auto series, following 2002’s GTA Vice City, and the seventh installment overall. It was launched in October 2004 for Android devices.
It is located in an open-world environment where players can explore and interact with at their leisure. The story begins with former gangster Carl Johnson (CJ), who returns home following his mother’s murder and comes back into his former gang and a life of crime while clashing with corrupt authorities and powerful criminals.
Features of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
|More than 100 different missions.|
|Modify your vehicles.|
Ans: Yes! Grand Theft Auto San Andreas is easily downloadable from the Google Play store. Be careful, as this is the “remastered edition” with glitchy touch controls. Therefore, it is not as convenient or enjoyable as the PC or PS2 version.
Ans: Keep in mind that there is no official free version of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, but you can follow the steps above and download a free mod version of the game through the HappyMod Android marketplace.
Ans: Yes, It is the best feature of HappyMod that checks and tests all uploaded apps for viruses, malware, adware, and spyware.
Ans: You have the multiplayer feature only on PS2 and PS3 versions. However, if you’re playing it on your Android device, there is no such option available.
This is all about GTA San Andreas for Android. No matter what category you would like to choose, the game will give you all flavors, including fight, shoot, race, chase, drive, fly, complete mission, and so on. GTA Theft Andreas is for sure a very addictive game where you would be busy for hours playing games.
What are you waiting for? Download it with our guide above, and enjoy your weekend!
- Best Open World Games On Xbox & Nintendo Switch
- 15 Best Multiplayer VR Games for Professionals [2023 Edition]
- Best Indie Games on Switch, PS4 & XBOX | 2023 Edition
- Best Anime Games to Play on PS4, Steam, Switch, PC, & Mobile