If you are wondering how to cancel Walmart subscription. This article will walk you through the steps to end the Walmart Plus membership.
Walmart Plus has become Amazon Prime’s biggest competitor. It provides its users with many similar benefits, including no delivery charges from your local store, free delivery with no minimum order, fuel savings, and more. Initially, Walmart gives a 30-day trial; after that, it will cost you $12.95/ month. But if you decide not to continue with the subscription, you can end it by following this guide.
About Walmart Plus Subscription
Walmart Plus is a membership plan offered by Walmart to help users save money on everything from shipping to pickup to fuel and prescriptions. The Walmart + membership costs $12.98/ month and $98/ year, which is a great deal for those who often purchase from Walmart.
However, Walmart Plus is a loyalty program that lets users earn rewards for shopping at Walmart. The rewards can be used in the store or shifted to a bank account. Users can encounter various memberships, and each level subscription offers several benefits.
Step-By-Step Guide to Cancel Walmart Membership Online
Follow the below steps to end your Walmart subscription:
- First, log in to your Walmart account.
- Open “your account” from the upper right corner.
- Opt for “Delivery Unlimited” from the left panel.
- Tap on “End delivery unlimited.”
- Wait for a few seconds until you get the confirmation message.
Note: Remember to cancel the Walmart Plus plan before the next billing period.
How to Cancel Walmart Plus Free Trial
If you are using the Walmart Plus trial period, all you have to do is cancel the free trial by following the below steps:
- Visit Walmart.com and choose Account from the upper-right screen.
- Then, tap Account from the drop-down menu.
- Choose Walmart+ and tap Manage Membership.
- Choose Cancel free trial.
- If you are still in the free trial period, a simple way is to wait till the last day of the free trial. The site will ask you if you want to cancel or if you want to continue your membership for extra 15 days. If so, then choose Extend Free Trail. If not, then choose the Cancel free trial.
- If you don’t cancel the free trial, the subscription charges will be automatically deducted from your credit card at the end of the trial period.
Walmart Plus Benefits
Walmart + subscription comes with so many perks, including:
- Contactless checkout with the mobile app Scan and Go means you can scan items with your mobile as you shop, then leave as soon as you are done shopping. No hassle of traditional checkout.
- Give early access to sales, newly launched products, online Black Friday sales, and other special deals.
- Prescription-medication savings at Walmart pharmacies.
- Free delivery from your store on minimum orders of $35 at in-store prices. (Some restrictions apply, which are only available in some locations.)
- Walmart offers gas at a cheaper price with savings of up to 10 cents per gallon at more than 14,000 stations globally.
- Free shipping on most of the orders, even on small orders. (Exclusive includes marketplace products and cargo surcharges.)
- Walmart offers its customers rewards for in-store and online purchases redeemable on future purchases.
- The subscription offers free streaming via Paramount+ Essentials, which offers access to 40,000 show episodes, movies, live sports, and more. Current Paramount + subscribers can take benefit. But to get this perk, users must cancel their paramount + subscription. When their last billing cycle with Paramount is completed, they can access their Walmart plus Account and make a new Paramount account.
- Extra benefits include a six-month free Spotify trial.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What happens to my rewards when to cancel my Walmart subscription?
Your Walmart rewards are only valid if your Account is active. If you cancel your Account, your rewards will vanish when your subscription ends. However, you can use the rewards to save money at checkout or redeem them for a gift card.
Q. does Walmart + subscription plans automatically renew?
Yes, the Walmart + plan will auto-renew your subscription until you cancel it manually before the end of the current term.
Q. Is Walmart Plus worth it?
Walmart Plus is worth a yearly fee if you shop at Walmart usually and want same-day delivery (for groceries). However, the subscription is worth it if you regularly make online grocery purchases at Walmart.
Q. Does Walmart offers its associates Walmart Plus?
Walmart associates are automatically eligible for a free Walmart + subscription simply through your employment at Walmart. Although, you will not get your subscription automatically, and you have to sign up to get Walmart Plus.
Q. how to cancel a Walmart order?
First, visit the Walmart website and log in to your Account. Select Account > purchase history. Locate and choose the order you want to cancel. Move down and choose the request cancellation option to cancel the order.
Walmart + is a great service with so many benefits, but if you don’t want to continue your subscription, you can cancel it by following the method mentioned above. But keep in mind the terms & conditions to know the cancellation process and save the important confirmation for the future.