How to save a Gif from Google on your multiple devices? If you don’t know about the savings of Gif, then you should concern and read this article manually. Suppose you want to express your emotions, and information on any social media platform. In that case, you can use the Gif (a moving picture) to show a particular moment from a conversation, movie, and more. Additionally, Gifs are moving pictures and a fun way of expressing your feelings on social media posts like Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp. You can also save or download it on your multiple devices from various Google websites, but it does not work on iPhone because iPhone does not support moving images. Therefore, different methods are available for iPhone users, which are mentioned below in the article section. So, let’s have a look to learn and know more.
Overview of Gifs
Gifs (graphic interchange format) are short animation clips that don’t support the audio. These files were invented in 1987 by an American corporation, “COMPUSERVE.” Gifs are basically lossless data compression techniques that decrease the size of an image without reducing the quality of the image. Therefore, this is one of the most popular formats for certain image types. These animated GIF files are a series of multiple photos stored in one file that is usually used to spice up our chat or communication with animated images on any social media platform to create adventure and fun with our friends.
How to Save a Gif from Google on the Multiple Devices
Nowadays, you know everyone is using social media apps, and people better know that every conversational type of app has Gifs in their app. But if you want to make your own Gif or want to create it. Then, you can find and save any customized animated graphic interchange format from google and save it to any of your devices. Here are the following steps to guide you to save a gif on your computer and android device.
Save Gifs from Google on Your Computer
If you choose any Gif online and decide to save it on your computer. This section will explain how you can save your favorite gifs from google on your computer, and it is an easy step, just like downloading an image. So, let’s have a look:
- Open the Chrome web browser, type Gif on the search bar, and search it.
- Gifs will appear on your PC’s screen.
- Select the image you want to save and right-click on it.
- Now, click on the save as image from the popup list.
- At last, click on the folder where you want to save your Gif.
Now you can see your download and save Gif on your computer download folder and share it with your friends.
Save a Gif from Google on Your Android
It is very easy to download or save a *Gif on your android phone from google through this format. So here’s the process and how you can do it:
- Tap on Google and search for a particular graphic interchangeable format that you would like to save on your android.
- Now choose a particular Gif and hold down your finger on the Gif image until a window popup shows you your choice.
- Then, you will see a download or save as an image option on that list. Tap on either option save or download. It will give you the same result; the Gif will save to your android device.
Now, you can see your download Gif in your gallery that you can share with your friends. And if it is not shown in your gallery, try to browse it in your download section.
How to Save a Gif on Your iOS Device
iPhone or iPad does not save gif files because the iPhone default photo app does not support these files. So, you need a third party to save or download one onto your iPhone device. You can follow the following ways to save Gif on your iPhone gallery.
Save Gifs from Message on your iPhone
Your friends send you gifs via messages or emails. Here’s the following guide to download or save those gifs to your iPhone camera roll, and you can use them again and again.
- Open the message or email and tap and hold the Gif you want to save.
- The menu option will appear, where you see a save option.
- Now, click on it and save it on your iPhone.
Your saved Gif is in your iPhone photo app that you can use to make fun with your loved ones.
Save Gifs from A Google Website on your iPhone
There are many websites for GIFs where you can find and save a GIF of your choice from Google. GIPHY is one of the most popular websites for creating Gif. You can save gifs from GIPHY and download the app from the play store to make fun. Now, follow these steps to learn more.
- Open a selective web browser and search for a Gif site to access where your Gif is located.
- Now, see the open Gif, tap, and hold on to it for saving.
- After continuous pressing on Gif, see the menu option and choose a save image option.
- Now, your iPhone will save the selective Gif image to your camera roll.
- Enjoy your converting Gif to video.
You can see your saved Gif on your iPhone camera roll, and you can share it with anyone you want.
Save Gifs from Safari on Your iPhone
If you see a new Gif that you did not see anywhere and want to save on your iPhone gallery. So, you can search on the safari browser and save your Gif from the safari engine. Now, follow the steps to save your Gif from safari to your iPhone.
- Click on the Gif you want to save while using safari.
- Now, hold the image with your finger, and the options list will pop up on the screen.
- Click on the add to photos option for saving the Gif to video on your iPhone.
Now, enjoy your Gif with your family group members by sharing it through different social media apps.
Top 3 Popular Websites for Downloading Gif
The Internet is full of animated gifs, and you can use them to create some fun in your office groups and personal groups as well. Here are some websites where you can find and save the most popular, funny, and exciting Gif from Google to share with your friends, family, and loved ones.
On this website, you are allowed to search any category of Gif. Download this website to see your desired Gifs and save them to your computer or phone. You will see an upload option at the top of the page, where you can upload your Gifs from your computer.
The Giphy website is the source of GIF hunting which is launched by Alex Chung & Jace Cooke. You can download your favorite gifs on your computer, android, or iPhone from Giphy. I have already shared with you how to save it. Giphy has various GIF collections like entertainment, sports, food, drink, cartoon, and many more. You can access these collections through the main menu by clicking on the different categories link.
Gifer is a user-friendly website where you see a wide variety of gifs. Through this website of Google, you can easily download or save your desired Gif. Gifer allowed you to autoplay button to see gifs in sequence. It will save your time to click on each Gif. On this website, you can also share your animated gifs which are downloaded by the website.
How To Copy & Paste a Gif
Copying a Gif is an effortless way to share it with anyone. You can copy and paste a Gif from your Inbox to anyone’s Inbox. Follow the next section to express your feeling through gifs via the copy-paste method.
Copy & Paste a Gif From your Inbox
These are easy steps for Gif images or videos to copy and paste into your Inbox.
- Select your Gif from your browser or social media, and right-click on it.
- Select the copy image option. If the copy image option does not appear, try to open it on another page.
- Select the copy image option.
- Now go where you want to paste your Gif.
- Right-click on your destination and click on the paste option. Now enjoy your Gif!
In conclusion, there are multiple types of GIFs on the Internet or social media apps that you can use to make any other adventure purpose. Three is no shortage of websites on Google that make hilarious gifs where you can save or download and copy-paste the animated Gif. And you can also share it with anyone on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, snap chat, or any other social media platform to express your emotions during chatting. So tell me in the comments how often you used GIFs in your daily communication and share your favorite one Gif in the comment section.