Nowadays, YouTube crashing is a common issue that most people face. But sometimes, it becomes pathetic for people and creates too many glitches. In this article, you can learn easy fixes to overcome or resolve the crashing problem. Using the YouTube app, you can have more fun by viewing various content, from nonsense clips to knowledgeable clips on your mobile phone.
YouTube app is one of the most popular apps in the world. The video of this app is totally free to watch for everyone, but it requires a strong internet connection to play. This app is available for both Android and Apple users, and app developers try to make the app smoothly all the time.
There are several factors that YouTube causes inevitable downtime like device settings, network problems, system conflicts, bugs & malware. In addition, there are many problems iPhone users tend to encounter with the YouTube app, including random crashes and loading errors. Here are the main issues we will discuss. If you ever run into similar problems with the YouTube app on your iPhone 7, especially after updating to iOS, then read on to learn what to do.
Why Does YouTube Keep Crashing on iPhone 7?
YouTube keeps crashing iPhone 7 because it will disturb you to view funny & laughing YouTube videos. The YouTube app caches a variety of data so that you can watch videos for several hours a day. However, sometimes the YouTube app might crash if the cached files get corrupted or out of date.
4 Easy Fixes – To Troubleshoot You-Tube Keeps Crashing On iPhone 7
Here are the 5 easy fixes to troubleshoot You-Tube crashing videos. Before heading to troubleshoot the YouTube app, make sure that your internet connection should be strong, and your iPhone should be connected to the internet. In contrast, the internet drop-down can cause a sudden You-Tube crashing problem, and it will be failed.
Before backing up & running YouTube data on an Apple device, make sure your internet issue should not be there, but if there, you must resolve this connection issue. For example, if your iPhone’s Internet connection is working fine and stable, but the YouTube app continues to crash or does not load, then you need to go through the troubleshooting process. Below are a few helpful workarounds that you can refer to when needed.
Run the App After Clearing It (YouTube Crashing) – Fixes No 1
You have to clear the app and restart it again to run the app smoothly. Because tiny bugs frequently cause sometimes random app crashes and loading issues. You may need to clear the app if this is the first time you have experienced an error after upgrading to iOS 11. This process is how it works:
- Press the iPhone circle home button twice time quickly.
- This twice time pressing appears the recently used apps.
- Find out the YouTube app from the recent apps option and swipe upon it.
- Then, run the app again; I hope – it will not cause any error.
The recommendation is to close all the apps forcefully in the recent section. These apps can also cause issues with other apps, particularly if they crash. Besides that, perform a soft reset or restart your smartphone after removing YouTube and other apps to eliminate minor system problems and refresh the internal memory.
Update All the Install Apps – Fixes No 2
Android or iPhone both are required updating for their system because it can cause unresponsive behavior of iPhone that is YouTube keeps crashing. This is especially true when the current iOS version no longer supports the app’s version. You will need to update your phone’s app in such a scenario. Also, when a new iOS or android system is released, the apps developers will update their app for the new users. Here are the steps you can take to find the latest YouTube app update for your iPhone 7:
- Click on the App Store icon from the main screen and open the App Store.
- Go to the bottom right of the screen and click on Updates.
- A list of pending updating apps will appear on the screen.
- Search out the YouTube app from the list, then update it by a tap on updating button.
- If you see all the app’s updating list is pending, click on the button update. This will update all of your apps at the same time.
If you have installed an app update, restart the device to refresh the system and implement the new changes. Then check to see if YouTube now works properly on your device. If no improvement has been made, try troubleshooting again.
Reset the Setting of iPhone 7 – Fixes No 3
It is possible that some firmware updates will override your current settings, causing software issues, if not worsening them. In this way, resetting your iPhone 7 settings can help rule out invalid settings as one of the underlying causes.
iPhone 7 will restore the system settings to their original or default state without changing any data stored on your iPhone’s internal memory. After the settings have been reset, you can modify and set up the fundamental features of your choice. Here’s how you do it:
- Go to the setting menu of your iPhone and click on General.
- Scroll down and tap reset
- Click to reset all settings from the given option and enter your device code if they ask.
- Click on the option to confirm the reset setting of your system.
If you have reset your iPhone to overcome the YouTube crashing issue, make sure to reboot it afterward to make sure everything worked as intended.
Delete YouTube App & Follow Next Step – Fixes No 4
After attempting all the mentioned above fixes, then this method may be helpful for you. However, it could be possible that the YouTube app may have become completely broken and unstable due to the upgrade. Therefore, the only way to get the app working again is to remove it and reinstall it. The process is as follows:
- Tap and hold the YouTube app on the home screen, and the icon starts to wiggle.
- Tap on X on the corner of the YouTube app.
- If a message popup – then clicks delete to confirm.
- Restart Your iPhone Device – Fixes No 5
Now, download and restart your YouTube app on your iPhone 7 with the following steps.
- Open the app store by clicking on the Apple store on the home screen.
- Click the search bar and type YouTube.
- Find and choose the YouTube app from the search results.
- Tap to download and install the app. You may be prompted to enter your Apple ID password in order to authorize and confirm app downloads and installations.
In most circumstances, reinstalling the application is the best option. However, if you don’t get that result then, you are dealing with a more complicated system error. You might want to contact the YouTube app developers or Google Support for more help at this stage.
YouTube Also Keep Crashing Android Phones
When we talk about so YouTube crash the android phone too, and low-quality android phones with low storage must crash. However, the content available on YouTube is watched by millions of people. It is the second most downloaded app on the Apple App Store and comes pre-installed on all Android devices.
Thanks to Google because it improves the performance of YouTube. Although, when it does not work, it may cause troubleshooting errors. Here is one of them:
- Restart your android phone
- Remove your app cache and mobile data
- Download and reinstall YouTube
- Check permission setting of YouTube
- Use with APK version older than the current one
Nowadays, YouTube is the second most popular app in the world and the most used app. Most people upload their useful content and share different things on YouTube. Besides that, YouTube causes crashing issues while watching videos on YouTube. It crashed mostly due to internet connection downtime, network problems, system conflicts, bugs & malware. In this article, we mentioned 5 fixes of iPhone YouTube crashed. So read on and learn more.