iPhone XS Computer? What am I talking about – do you know. If you don’t know, I am telling you this is about transferring files from i-Phone XS to your computer or vice versa. There are a few ways to transfer data from your computer to your i-Phone XS (Max): using iTunes, without iTunes, iCloud, or a USB cable.
iPhone XS is one of the most amazing series that has no home button. But still, it is an amazing one. Instead of its many generations, iPhone has renowned for its limited storage capacity and the fact that it cannot expand. And you cannot insert an SD card in it. Due to this reason, you have to transfer your important files or images to your computer. Here are a few easy ways mentioned below – Let’s take a look at each of these methods.
- You can selectively transfer files to your iPhone, so it is highly recommended that you have made a backup before transferring.
- You can transfer songs, videos, pictures, and other data between iPhones/ iPods. However, you need to keep in mind that you cannot transfer data from an iPhone to iPhone if they are using the same Apple ID.
- You can also transfer files from PC to iPhone Xs/X with iMyFone TunesMate. In addition, it is compatible with almost all iOS devices.
How to Transfer File Between Computer to i-Phone XS (Max) – With iTunes
iTunes is an innovative feature of the iPhone. It makes a backup of your necessary files and also manages various application files. Use iTunes to transfer data from your iPhone XS (Max) to your computer. Make sure you install the latest version of iTunes on your computer. Here are the easy steps you need to follow.
- Once iTunes is installed, open the app and connect iPhone to your computer.
- Use the USB cable that comes with your phone. iTunes will automatically detect your iPhone, and a message will appear asking if you want to trust this computer.
- Click “Trust” and then click the “Summary” tab in iTunes.
- list of options appears in the right-hand column; under “Backups,” click “Manually Back Up and Restore.”
- iTunes will start copying your iPhone’s data to your computer.
How to Transfer File Between Computer to iPhone XS – Without iTunes
For transferring a file from PC to iPhone XS (Max), we usually use a third-party tool that is Dr. Fone. This file transferring tool transfers any kind of data from PC to iPhone. It is 100% safe and secure to download on your computer, and this tool is better than the iTunes library because your data will never be lost during sharing your data. Here are the easy steps you need to follow.
- First – download the Dr. Fone from the authentic web on your computer. Then start the software.
- Select the phone manager module from the window software.
- Connect your iPhone XS (Max) to your PC using a digital cable, and a popup window will appear on your iPhone to trust this PC, then tap on “Trust”.
- Click on the media file you want to transfer to your iPhone in another step.
- Tap on add icon and add files that you want to transfer from computer to iPhone.
- This will open the browser window. Tap “Ok” after selecting your desired music files.
- After a few minutes, your selected media files will be transferred from your computer to your i-Phone XS (Max).
How To Transfer Photos From iPhone To Computer – By Using Standard Photo Apps
If you don’t have more storage on your iPhone and you want to transfer your photos from iPhone XS to computer window 10. You can do it by using standard handy photos apps that come with window 10.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your PC with a suitable USB cable.
- Start the handy photo app from the desktop or start menu.
- Tap on the import option that is located in the top-right corner of the window.
- Select any photos you do not want to import; all new un-selected photos will automatically be imported.
- Tap on the continue button. Your iPhone photos will start the transferring process to your PC. Don’t unplug your iPhone or iPad during this process! Within a few minutes, you will get all your photos.
How to Transfer Your File Between iPhone to PC – By Using iCloud
You can transfer your file from iPhone XS to a computer by using iCloud. There are two ways to transfer files through the iCloud for Windows app & online. But we are describing the iCloud for windows option and how you can do it.
- First – turn on your iCloud on your phone. Next, go to settings to open iCloud and type your Apple ID.
- Open the setting menu and click on iTunes & App Store to turn on the automatic download option for iCloud downloading.
- Now, Install the latest version of iCloud on your windows computer.
- Open the app on your PC and log in using your Apple ID credentials.
- Choose the service you want to turn on and tap the Apply button.
- The files will then appear in Windows Explorer as corresponding folders created by iCloud. Conversely, if you paste a file into one of the folders you have created, it will appear on the phone automatically.
In the event you feel like installing the app would be a hassle, you can simply download the files from your iCloud storage.
How to Transfer Your File Between iPhone to PC – By Using USB
Transferring files from iPhone to PC by using USB is the fastest solution. This method is one of the great options if you don’t have iTunes or Dr. Fone installed on your PC. Here is one way to transfer files through the window explorer method. Here’s how you can do it.
- Plug your iPhone XS Max into your computer.
- Then, click on the TRUST option to turn on the connection for confirmation.
- Open My Computer disk and go to the portable devices.
- Go to the Internal Storage section of your phone.
- Look through your storage for the files you want to move.
- Copy the files you desire to your PC after selecting them, and you will get your images within a few minutes.
How To Back Up iPhone XS/Max to PC – By Using Apple Route
You can perform a full backup of iPhone X using iTunes and then restore the backup to the device if you experience file loss. Using iOS data backup and iTransfer, you can also share your data using third-party tools. Here are the steps you need to take once you have installed iTunes with the most recent version on the PC:
- Connect your iPhone X/ XS to your PC via iTunes.
- Tap on the iPhone icon appears on the upper left corner of the iTunes window.
- Click Summary in the left pane.
- Choose This Computer from the Backups section, and then back up your iPhone X files to your PC by clicking Back Up Now.
After backing up your iPhone X/ XS (Max) to your PC, look for it in the directory. You have the option to restore the backup at any time:
- Connect your iPhone X or iPhone XS (Max) to your computer and open iTunes.
- Select the iPhone symbol, and restore the backup from the menu.
After reading this article, our article consists of 5 different ways that help you a lot in transferring files from iPhone XS to a PC. It is a non-stop solution guide that computers store all your data like photos, videos, files, and many more in their drive. To know more about iPhone backup: how to do it – to read more.