Facebook is everyone’s favorite social media platform that permits its users to communicate or interact with friends, family, and other unknown people. Also, it has many incredible features, including dating. This Facebook dating feature has become progressively widespread in previous years. However, if you are not using this feature now or are in a committed relationship and don’t want to use this Facebook dating site, you can delete or remove your profile.
If you want to remove the FB dating profile or account, read this article to understand and know more about it.
- This feature helps you discover your soulmates and connect with them by texting and voice calling.
- You can delete your Facebook dating profile from your phone devices, windows, and MacBooks.
- When you delete your profile, the server will ask you to select an option between them (Take a break and deactivate the account).
Facebook Dating Profile – An Overview
The Facebook dating feature allows users to create a dating profile separate from their regular Facebook profile to connect with their partners. It is a Facebook application feature introduced in 2018 in Columbia and accessible in selected countries. At the inauguration conference originator of this feature stated that if the testing went well, this feature would become a further prominent part of the Facebook application.
Moreover, in your Facebook dating profile, you can add information about yourself like religion, age, and location and can match with other users within 100 kilometers of range. Correspondingly, your profile includes what you are looking for in your partner. In addition, you can look through other people’s profiles and like them if you are concerned. If they like back, you could start texting and voice chatting with each other.
Wondering Can I Delete My Facebook Dating App Feature?
Yes, of course. At some point, you might have already started someone you like and just want to leave this dating app feature or If you become frustrated with the site. So it is vital to know that removing your Facebook dating profile and account is entirely free and will not harm your central Facebook server.
However, if you are ready to remove your profile and account on the Facebook dating application on various devices, below the guide, we have gathered some steps you can follow.
How can I Delete my Facebook Dating Profile Via Mobile Device?
Removing your Facebook dating profile will eliminate all the answers you fill for information and your matches. Correspondingly, it will remove your entire profile or account from your Facebook dating feature.
Follow these simple steps to erase your Facebook dating account or profile from your mobile devices like your android device and iOS phone device like iPhones, iPad, and iPods.
- First, open your phone device and log in to your Facebook application.
- Tap on the three horizontal from the homepage on the top right side.
- Select the dating option from the menu list.
- On the dating page, tap on the settings icon in the top right corner.
- Now tap on the account option from the settings menu list.
- After that, tap on the Delete profile and choose your cause to do that.
- You can also type your reason and then hit on the next option.
- Now the server asked if you are taking a break or deactivating the account.
- Choose any one option and then tap on the confirm.
Note: When you choose the take a break option, your conversations profile and other information details will remain active but away from out of sight until you come to this feature and log in. However, when you select to delete the account, all chats and information details will be eternally explicit.
How to Delete Facebook Dating Profile Via Computer?
You can delete the FB dating profile from your computer as well. Here are the steps you can follow to remove your profile from the dating site.
- Open your computer device and log in to your Facebook application.
- Then go to the settings menu and select the dating
- On the dating page, navigate to the settings of FB dating.
- Click on the general option from the settings menu list.
- Now click on the delete profile and then the continue
- Here select the reason and then hit the delete button to confirm.
Take a Break VS Delete Account on Facebook Dating
Are confusing about both options of the Facebook dating app (take a break and deactivate account)? It is the point of fact depends on what you want to ensure.
- Take a break: The option is good for you if you want a break from the site. However, if you choose this option, your conversations and matches will not go away. Also, you can still text the people with whom you are connected. The only mishap of this option is that you can’t see the profile of other’s Facebook dating users until you activate your profile.
- Deactivate account: The option will help you delete your profile utterly when you don’t want to use the FB dating feature anymore. If you delete the account, you will not be able to contact the user through your dating profile. Similarly, all the conversations and matches, and likes will be removed from your account. Though your profile will not back to you after deleting your account or profile on Facebook dating.
How to Delete Facebook Dating Messages
When you remove the conversation with someone so it will disconnect you from the person, and you will not be able to message them unless when both of you match up back together. If you don’t want to deactivate your account, you have another option: deleting the conversation. To do that, you have to follow the below track.
- Login to your Facebook account and then navigate to the setting
- Click on the dating option from the settings menu.
- On the dating page, open the profile of that person whose messages you want to delete.
- Now tap on the shield icon that you can see at the top right corner.
- Select the Delete this conversation option from the menu.
Can I Remove the FB Dating Icon?
If you have an active profile on Facebook dating, you can’t remove or delete the dating icon until you delete your profile or account. But if you have never used the dating feature, the server still appeals to you to sign up or create your profile on dating. The Facebook application does this by screening advertisements.
However, if you don’t want to see the dating icon, you can remove it by subsequent these simple steps.
- Click on the dating icon or button.
- Select the not now option from the menu.
- That’s it. You can pick the get started option to sign in.
The incredible Facebook dating feature is excellent for finding your partner; however, if you don’t want to use this feature, the Facebook server allows you to switch off your Facebook dating site.
You have to choose whether you want to delete your profile/account temporarily or permanently.
I anticipate that the above guide helpful to you delete your profile and learning more about the dating feature of Facebook. But if you have any questions about Facebook or social media, you can ask in the comment box.